Give Your Skin New Life!
Photofacial Treatment (IPL) & Skin Rejuvenation in Puyallup, WA
This advanced system uses technologies based on proven science. With a unique combination of intense pulse optical light energy (often referred to as “IPL”) and radiofrequency, this incredible technology treats vascular lesions, facial telangiectasias, rosacea and superficial pigmented lesions such as age spots and sun damage. The newest addition to the ELOS system now combines 3 different applicators (Triniti) in one treatment.
We offer each of the following rejuvenation treatments to best suit your needs. If you’re interested in learning more about any given option, be sure to contact one of our friendly representatives.
- Photo Rejuvenation/Glow (IPL )Photofacial Treatment
- Microneedling / PRP Treatment
- Star Signature Microderm Peel
- Sublative RF Resurfacing
- RF-Sublime Event Glow
- Chemical Peels
- European Facial
We Now Offer Sublative Skin Resurfacing!
By utilizing RF sublation—fractionated bipolar radio frequency technology—heat energy is effectively placed into the dermis where it can produce significant dermal impact with minimal epidermal disruption.
- Our ergonomic applicator delivers bipolar radio frequency energy via a matrix of 64 electrodes in the disposable applicator tip.
- The RF energy generates deep dermal heating in the region of the electrode matrix to induce skin injury, thus eliciting a wound healing response. This allows for fibroblast stimulation and extracellular matrix dermal remodeling. The result is wrinkle treatment, correcting various textural deformities and skin resurfacing and giving you a refreshed glow.
- Less affected tissue around the matrix points may be stimulated by the heat, helping to accelerate the healing process—and leading to the appearance of tighter, rejuvenated skin.
The result is a wrinkle treatment that corrects textural deformities and provides a refreshed glow. For optimal results, we recommend the ELOS package, which includes the Triniti treatment with microdermabrasion and chemical peels.
Fractional Micro Needling and PRP Collagen Induction Therapy
Fractional (automated) micro needling is a new innovation in aesthetic medicine for skin revitalization. This procedure resurfaces skin, improves texture, clears the appearance of fine lines, acne scars, lightens pigmentation and improves the skin’s overall appearance.
We use the Eclipse MicroPen® to create controlled micro-injuries to the skin in order to naturally produce collagen and elastin. The skin’s repair process results in improvement of the appearance of skin texture. Automated micro needling also creates superficial micro-channels, which can be used with topical gels, creams and serums to help improve the appearance of the epidermal layer of the skin. To enhance the healing process, the addition of Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy to micro needling produces outstanding results. ( Learn more )
Many skin issues can be improved with PRP and micro needling, including:
- Skin texture, color and tone inconsistencies
- Broken capillaries and large pores
- Scars, such as acne, burn or surgical scars
- Aging and skin discoloration resulting from sun damage
- Fine wrinkles and skin thinning.
PRP Therapy involves creating your own blood-serum, by extracting your own platelets containing various growth factors, in order to remodel and repair skin damage. Micro needling is a type of controlled, painless physical injury that is performed on the skin in order to trigger a healing and repair cycle. Your own PRP serum is then applied to the skin for ultra-nourishment during the repair process.
Together, these procedures result in brighter, youthful skin with minimal downtime or side effects.
Can this procedure be combined with other procedures?
Yes, at Concordia Star Medical Aesthetics you can see Dr. Arana-Domondon for a free skin evaluation with no obligation. We can combine the above treatment with fillers, Botox & more if it is part of your treatment plan. Micro needling can also be performed without PRP. In this treatment, we use topical products rather than serum in order to achieve milder skin rejuvenation.
Contact Concordia Star Med Aesthetics today for more information or to schedule an appointment.