Laser Hair Removal in the Puyallup, South Hill & Tacoma, WA Area
Laser hair removal has become increasingly popular in the last few years. Advances in technology have lead laser hair removal to become a fast, easy and effective hair removal treatment. Laser hair reduction can reduce unwanted hair from almost anywhere on your body. The ELOS system by Syneron, provides safe and effective results, high patient satisfaction, no downtime, and minimal side effects.
While many clinics lack the proper training and experience which can lead to poor quality of treatment, we have the knowledge, experience, and qualifications to get you your desired results effectively and efficiently. The team at Concordia Star Medical Aesthetics will always take the time to go over all your questions and concerns regarding your laser hair removal treatment. If you have been contemplating laser hair removal for awhile and are in the Tacoma & South Hill, WA area, contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Instructions Before Laser Hair Removal
- Tanning should be avoided for 4-6 weeks prior to treatment (please cancel your appointment if you have tanned within this time frame). Tanning may cause burns and scars to the treated area.
- Avoid waxing, tweezing, bleaching, threading, or use of depilatory agents for 4 weeks prior to laser hair removal treatment.
- Shaving is OK. We recommend that you wet shave 24 hours before your treatment. Minimal facial hair growth is OK before treatment as it is advisable to see minimal facial hair growth during treatment.
- You are advised to use Sunscreen SPF 30 or greater with Zinc oxide (9-16%) 20 minutes before sun exposure when outdoors during daylight hours.
- Please remove deodorants, lotions, creams, makeup, perfume, powder, and bath oil before a laser hair removal treatment. These can obstruct or refract laser light negatively.