P-Shot® Procedure in Puyallup, South Hill & Tacoma, WA
The Priapus Shot® (also known as the P–Shot) is a revolutionary, researched procedure for men who want overall improvement in sexual health and performance, especially those who have lost function due to age, enlarged prostate, prostate cancer, the after-effects of surgery, drug side effects and other conditions such as diabetes.
With the P-Shot® You Can Expect:
According to Dr. Runels, the P-Shot® inventor, the P-Shot® produces the following results to the penis:
- Immediately larger
- Strengthen the penis
- Straighten the penis
- Increase circulation within the penis for a healthier organ.
- Make other therapies work better (if you still need Viagra or Cialis, then it will work better for you).
- Increase sensation and pleasure (helps correct the damage from diabetes).
- Proven to work in multiple studies
- Increase size by design (Can place more in base or in the head or wherever makes for best result)
- No allergic reactions (using your own body’s fluids).
- No lumpiness
- Minimal pain (no burning from the PRFM since it’s from your own body)
The P-Shot is a simple in-house procedure where blood is drawn from your arm and is spun down in a centrifuge, identical to what is done for facial PRP procedures. After applying numbing solution to the penis, the separated platelets are transferred into another tube where a few drops of calcium chloride solution trick the platelets into thinking that they are in the body and the body has been injured; this process stimulates the platelets to release growth factors into the liquid. The liquid is transferred into a syringe and injected into the penis using a tiny needle, much like ones used on delicate facial skin.
Dr. Domondon is a licensed physician injector who is a trained provider of the Priapus Shot® . She is certified by the Cellular Medical Association. Contact us today for more information about this life changing procedure!
Find Out If The P-Shot® is Right For You
If you can inject the mouth to give it a larger & younger shape, then why should you not be able to do the same thing with the penis? -Dr. Charles Runels, inventor of the Priapus Shot® Procedure